About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Car is Mercedes.

assalamualaikum.

This is story about a man. A very rich man.

Today is Sunday. He is thinking :

“ Oh what a sunny morning! How wonderful if I could ride my brand new car to the beach right now!”

He is so proud with his new car, he drives super fast 480km/h on the road so that everyone could see that he is driving super cool brand new MERCEDES BENZ.

He arrives at traffic light. Waiting for the red light to turn into green light.

He sees, no other car is coming from another sides. Then he mumbling “ How bored, I’m driving Merc, and I need to wait for ages in this traffic light? Hehe. I’m gonna run over this red light.”

So he press the pedal, and ZsssSSSzzzz running over the traffic light!

Suddenly, out of nowhere comes the police traffic. A handsome one.

He stops the man’s car. Then he said,

“ You’ve just break the traffic rules. I should give you summons”

(He’s just doing his job)

But the man is so angry that he shouted on the policeman “HEYY WHO THE HELL ARE YOU HUH? POLICEMAN? I AM THE BIG MANAGER OF KONCOSAMSENG BERHAD LAH! WAY BETTER THAN YOU! HOW MUCH IS YOUR SALARY? WHAATT? 2K? OH MAN, MINE IS DOULED TRIPLED QUATRIPLED THAT YOU LAHHHH! AND HELLO, I AM DRIVING MERCEDES, AND YOU? I BET YOU HAVE ONLY KANCIL AT YOUR SMALL BURUK HOUSE!”

But, the policeman, as cool as ever, replies :

“Mr I don’t know what’s your name, I’m just doing my job. I don’t even want to disturb your life, but if you’re keeping your attitude like this, you’re about to put your life in danger, and misterr, don’t forget, you’re putting others people’life at risk too. Oh, I forgot, I’m worry also maaa if you can only drive your hebat-sangat-lah-tu Mercedes for only 2 minutes and half second maa!”

The man is getting angrier and shouts :

“HEY YOUUUU YOUNG MAN. WHY BOTHER MUCHH? IT’S MY CAR, NOT YOURS. IF IT DAMAGED OR WHAT, IT’S MY BUSSINESS. NOT YOUR KERETA KANCIL BURUK BUSSINESS!”

He got into his car and left away.

And as expected from typical drama,

BOOOOOOOOM!

He got into accident. Been hospitalized. Lost his two legs and feeling so regret of his own behaviour. He just sit sadly in the hospital and only could say “This is all because my car is Mercedes

-Fin-

Okay, have you ever heard of this :

“ Gi mampos la die nak tego aku. Dia sape, macam tak pernah buat dosa je. Suci sangat la tu nak tegur2 orang.”

“Eleh, sukahati mak bapak die je nak tego aku. Ingat dia sape, ustazah? Wali? setakat pekerja kilang tu takpayah laa”

Our masyarakat always been conquered by this mentality. Only good people can advise, tegur another people. Only people who never commit any sins, have the right to say something about other people. Other that that, just shut your mouth up!

This really shouldn’t happen! Nobody is perfect, and nobody will be perfect in this world. If you’re waiting for someone perfect to criticise you and only after that you’ll change, haha, just wait until the sun appear at night, and the moon appear on the afternoon.

Like that policeman, every member of this earth only doing their part as your mirror to comment if you did anything wrong. Yes, it’s your life. Don’t bother your life, right? They’re just doing that, for your own good sake, don’t you feel happy when there is someone else taking care of your life. They just don’t want anything bad happen to you and sometimes, it may affect other’s life, too.

But, human never realised, because of what? EGO.

Ego is good, but super EGO will bring you nowhere. Sometimes, it brings you to the worse path. How’s the man in the story said, “this is all because my car is Mercedes” and this is how you’ll say when the ego that you kept bring you worse path :

this is all because of my ego

Fikir fikirkan lah, dan selamat beramal Smile

ps : cerita di atas tiada kaitan dengan yang hidup mahupun yang mati.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Graduation tickers