About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Clothes Of Your Life :)

Assalamualaikum Open-mouthed smile

First of all, thanks to Hansley Liew for introducing me with Windows Live Writer!

Okay, today, I am talking about clothes of your life!

So what is your choices of clothes? Is it like this?

Or.. it should be this one?

Maybe!

Everyone have their own choices of clothes. Only we ourselves know how to present our ourselves in front of people. There’s saying, do not judge by its cover! So true~

Many people are being judge by the way they’re dressing. People always see people who were dressing nicely and sopan santun as good people. Meanwhile, people who were dressing a bit not proper and so-called-sexy as bad people. Oh human being, the creature of God, who are you to judge people? Yes, I agree if you say, clothes symbolised our personality. Physically, YES. But, whoever know what’s inside their heart? Who is good people and who is bad people can’t be simply judged by clothes!

Aha, but don’t get me wrong. Dressing nicely and sopan santun is really pinkly encourage by me Smile Kan sedap mata memandang?

Random people : Errrrrr, how can I dress nicely, tip top, and most important, I wouldn’t be called old fashioned?

Another people : Hey, easy! We have ~~

 

But here, I have TOP SECRET INFORMATION Smile

Better than both 2!

Excited much? Aha it is not a secret (you’ll know what I mean soon)

Wahai anak cucu Adam! Sesungguhnya Kami telah menyediakan pakaian untuk menutupi auratmu dan untuk perhiasan bagimu. Tetapi pakaian takwa, itulah yang lebih baik. Demikianlah sebagian tanda – tanda kekuasaan Allah, mudah – mudahan mereka ingat.

Al- A’raf : 26

InsyaAllah Smile

Okay, chemistry book awaiting me!

Salam Open-mouthed smile

ps : seindah indah perhiasan itu adalah WANITA SOLEHAH Smile

pss : bila nak sale? hehe, nak beli baju baru!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Graduation tickers