About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Picnic and Rollerblading :)

Assalamualaikum :)

What a wonderful world, what a wonderful life and what a wonderful weekend I have :D

Syukur syukur syukur, rasa tak nak berhenti mengucap syukur pada Allah, Alhamdulillah :)

And thanks to akak2 rumah Al Hijr sebab sudi melayan kami adik2 ni. Ukhuwah fillah abadan abada :)

So what do we do? Picnic and rollerblading! HAHA don't wanna speak much. Let pictures speak more than word :)

Location : Naberezhnaya.




Kak Syeera and Ayu through my eyes :)

yummy :D the dishes :)

Push and Pull by me and Jiha :D

The younger 1 :)

Me :D

:)

All of us :D

Rollerblading :D

Kak syeera taught me how to pose, HAHA :)

Power Rangers :p

Ayu ;)

Nenek @ Kak Rita :)

^_^

Let's pose!

What is this sweet little thing? It is called UKHUWAH :)

Alhamdulillah, best sangat picnic ni! Jom lain kali picnic lagi ye :D

Assalamualaikum :D

2 comments:

Daisypath Graduation tickers