About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To Love is To Share :)


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum semua :D

Hey, talking about sharing, some might say, "oh I don't have much money, sorry :( "

Actually, sharing is not all about money. Sharing can be in sooo many other ways. Sometimes, without realizing, we are sharing :)

Don't get it? Okay, let's explore the world of sharing!

Sharing your love <3 to the love one!
your family, your friends, your teachers, your neighbours.
Isn't sharing that easy?
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come :)




Sharing energy!
Strong man out there! Iron lady out there! and YOU! haha, sharing energy is the most easiest thing to do. It just requires your courage. Malay's quote says " Berat sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing" :D



Sharing problems ;)
Keeping problems to yourself is like blowing a balloon. There more you blow, the bigger the balloon would be. And someday, it will burst. So? Share your problems :) You'll feel better!



Shhh.. I want to Share My Secret!
Haha I'm quite sure many of us love this kind of sharing! It's easy, it's fun! But, remember, it is not cheap! The trust that you gave to your friends or the trust that have been given to you is worth the worldwide!



Sharing Your Beautiful Moments :)
Happy moments aren't that beautiful without sharing it with others. You're happy and I'm sure they'll be happy for you!


Hey it's mine! Hey I have this, be jealous! Hey, you show off! CHILDREN, stop this! Sharing toys is the best thing to do when I was kid. Playing together, laughing together! Oh how I miss that moment. You share a toy, you'll get maaannnyyy other toys!



Hey there, if you have 2 donuts, give 1 to your friend :)
Hey there, if you have 3 donuts, give 1 to your friend, and give 1 to me :)
And I will be the most happiest person in the world.
Sharing your food! Your stomach isn't that big to eat all those food by yourself, share them :)



Girls, hot storyyy!
Bro, gua ada cite baru!
Mama, kakak nak cerita ni!
Haha, people love to share story. You have your favourite story? Come share with us!



"Would you mind to teach me this?" SHARING KNOWLEDGE!
By sharing, you'll know the thing better! :)



And last but not least, the most beautiful and charming way of sharing is, to smile :D I love looking at people who love to smile!
Your smile is the sunshine to the nature :)



Dear friends, dear community, dear nikkie (RANDOM), let's start sharing today, because, to love is to share, and SHARING IS CARING :)

Assalamualaikum :)



5 comments:

Daisypath Graduation tickers