About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Art and Medic :D

assalamualaikum Smile

Salam 1 june, aha, it’s june!

WARNING : Manglish berleluasa, maaf pencinta bahasa. Lainkali saya cuba kurangkan Smile peace, no war, no harm!

Okay, sedar tak sedar, dah june pun. Saya harap saya akan rajin mengupdate blog seperti bulan mei yang lalu. Err.. even exam dah makin hampir, tapi kalau nak seribu daya kan? *Sape setuju boleh senyum*

Okay, the lucky topic on 1st june, Art and Medic~

SAM_4507

Whoaaa, it’s a contradiction! Hey hey, who says? I disagree.. Then, looking down the memory lane, 2 years back then, I remembered, I once said,

“HAH PEN SENI? Aiseyman, kata Maktab Rendah SAINS Mara! Sains beb… Takkan kena belajar PS kottttt”

Haha, I’m quite sure that many students were saying the same too. I don’t really have the affection or passion towards art. I mean, I love to see arts, but I’m not good at art. At kindergarten, my colouring book weren’t that beautiful. HAHA. And my artwork never been said as CANTIK SANGAAATTT. Hehe, not all people have that “art blood” though. And I’m one of them. So, to have about 1 hour class of Art was like a burden (heavy one) for me.

And, why oh why do we have to learn all those theories of art? And again, I once said, “Aku nak jadi doktor laaa, takde nye nak pakai pakai semua ni nanti”  *kat belakang ramai gilaaaa sokong!* *clap clap clap*

(Maafkan lah mulut dia yang tak makan saman tu, budak budak lagi masa tu)

But but, dear dear my sistahh and brothahh out there, who still sit in the benches of school, and dreaming to be a doctor and taking art subject for granted, DON’T YOU EVER DO SO! Focus in the class, HAHA, even for the theory class. Surprise? *Hey did I look like I’m joking?* NOO!

Yea, art is so important, especially when you’re studying anatomy and histology. Haha, you’ll be drawing and colouring much! And, one could say, “ala lukis ala kadar sudahh, tak payah nak bersungguh sangat la”. Okay, never mind if you’re thinking like that. But as for me, when my drawing is like *rubbish*, I have no mood to look at it, nak study pun macam malasmalas *ketuk kepala*

Haha, so take a look at those drawing (saya lukis nii, bangga sikit!)

And you’ll believed me Smile

SAM_4501SAM_4493

::Mr skull and his artery Winking smile ::

SAM_4484SAM_4491::

::Kidney and layer of scrotum::

SAM_4475

::Tendon::

SAM_4476

::Lamellar Bone::

SAM_4470SAM_4499

::The tissues and arteries of hand::

SAM_4486SAM_4487

::Kidneys and Nephron::

SAM_4480 ::Muscle tissue::

 

Okay, see the importance right? For the tissues, the colouring technique is very important as you want it to look like the real one!

And actually, art is not all about the drawing and colouring. Art is subjective. For example, stitching. We need some art to do a good stitch. In medic, especially in surgery, the doctors must do neat and right stitching to the patients.

Since I am still in the first year, I am not exposed much to this medical field, and those are the few things I know of medic that related to art. But, I’m sure there’s gonna be more! And more excitement will come, insyaAllah Smile

So, now I understand the phrase “Ministry of Education of Malaysia wouldn’t made the art subject is compulsory if it is not useful”

Love art <3

ps : there is like mitos, that said “ science students CANNOT do arts”. No laah, I have a friend, who are taking medicine too, and she is really good at artwork. Her name is Ernisha Smile

pps : And Yusri too! Open-mouthed smile

ppps : HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMAD FIQRI MUSTAQIM Smile

Assalamualaikum.

13 comments:

  1. betul tu, tak semestinya budak sains tak reti nak menhayati seni. hehe.

    bdk sc lagi best kena lukis benda yg bdk art tak lukis. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bullshit about art. but lukisan kau cantik doe. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA komen first kau cm errr. komen second kau, yeah :D AHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha comel la lukisan tangan tuh :P

    alin!!!! asal rajin sangat ni??? full of effort la awk ni. i dlu blaja anat tengok lukisan dalam buku je. tak pun kaler gambar dlm lecture note. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh btw bagus2, keep up the kerajinan (nak manglish gak)

    i pnah disuruh lecturer untuk dram histo picture. blurgh..pening..sekali tu je wat. sekarang ni print banyak2 gambr histo pastu tampal dlm note n label sndri :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. *draw (sorry semak bg komen berkali2)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHA dhuha!!! kihkih. kata budak skema. mcm ni la jadinya HAHAHA. takpe takpe suke suke komen panjang2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. alin cmtu ke tgn kte sbnar nye..(ala2 muka ketakutan tgk lukisan alin..hehe:P)
    lawalukis..dan mmg semangat..!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHA tu scheme artery je hannan hehe. KAHKAH.mekaseh mekaseh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... Nice drawings... Can engineering students draw as pretty as that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous : haha sure, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow , kena lukis-lukis jugak ?
    hehe , nasib baik kita tak nak amik Medic nanti .
    btw , lukisan kak Nawal lawa :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Graduation tickers