About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday.

Assalamualaikum!

Update lagi hari ni, nawal? Hee. Alhamdulillah, masih diberi ruang dan peluang untuk berceloteh hari ni.

Alhamdulillah – kena selalu sebut ni! Betul. Our way of thanking Allah #muslimmoment

Yesterday is Wednesday. Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday. Okay, would you imagine, if yesterday, before you sleep, you forgot to be thankful of everything He gave you that day, and today when you woke up, all that things had been gone? No more comfy bed. No more that verysmart smartphone, no more nasi lebih yang simpan dlm peti semalam (hehe saya suka simpan dinner utk breakfast).. The only thing left is, yourself, and when you see around, satu padang pasir yang kosong. How would you feel?  Nak nangis kan? Kalau saya mesti rasa nak menjerit. So, be grateful. All things we have today, if He want to take it back, it would be very easy for Him.

Macam saya, kalau macam saya beli birthday present untuk kawan saya. Saya betul2 ikhlas nak kasi dia. Then, I nampak he put my present kat lantai, unattended. Rasa macam tak best kan? Rasa macam how could youuuuuuu T_________T

Hee.

Jangan jadi hamba exam (random). Okay. Ni ambil mood exam 2 bulan lagi. I have a friend, who really brags about being careerwoman, iron-lady back in MRSM. Really, I admire her. She’s like an inspiration. But now, she changed. She said,

AHAHAH naah, none of 'em seems important anymore. :P Found better purpose of life & already on my way to work towards that. :)

Natasya Amylia, you’re really inspiring! Haha. I was touched to hear it’s her that say that. Actually, since kindergarten, primary school, secondary, and now, I am the one who really think that marks, grades, and result are really important thing. I always want to do my best in my exam. Being an average student, I already be thankful. Alhamdulillah. But, there is flaw. Really. Saya seorang hamba exam. Bila exam, kadang2 sy tak tidur malam. Pukul 6 pagi baru sy tidur, lepas tu bangun pukul 8 pg. Gila is it? Tapi masa exam je la. Hari hari biasa? Haha, living my life like a boss. *sekeh kepala*

Nawal, get up. Jangan jadi hamba exam lagi. Mari menjadi hamba Allah (sorry encik Hilal Asyraf, pinjam tagline sat). Win as mujahidah or die as syahidah (credit to Dhuha Shahrain)

Okay, actually banyak lagi nak cakap. Tapi I need to bersiap. Nak pergi Majlis Kesyukuran. My naqibah gave birth 7 days ago and today she make majlis kesyukuran. Tak sabar nak tengok baby comel!

Assalamualaikum!

2 comments:

  1. nice. kelepek kena kepala sendiri. hamba exam = hamba caffein T_T btw, nak tgk baby comel jugakk :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha takpe2, betulkan niat. insyaAllah semua kita belajar berkat! hee comel kan nu'man? geram sgt!

      Delete

Daisypath Graduation tickers