About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Who are you?

Assalamualaikum wbt Smile

I hope all of you in pink of health!

Today’s random topic is “who are you?”

I’ve done survey on a topic, who are you. And these are the answers.

I’m a doctor. I’m a successful engineer! I’m a hardworking teacher. I’m a humble maid. I’m beautiful stewardess. I’m great architect! I’m low class worker. I’m tea maker. I’m a despatch. I’m a sportman!

jobs

Ahaha, actually the survey was a lie. It just me making those answers. So, actually my point here, in this world, we met different people with different job. Someone could be as successful as Donald Trump, someone could be drop out of college but still manage to be a billionaire like Bill Gates, or someone could be the student with first ranking but fail as a human being.

Nowadays, people like to judge another people based on their  ranking, status quo (okay seriously I don’t even know what status quo means, but it fits there, so never mind haha). Oh you are a doctor, you must be really smart! Oh you are penyapu sampah, you must be the one who didn’t finished the homework during school rite? Ah, you’re father is an engineer! You’re really lucky!

But actually, in this world, in this dunya, you could be anyone. When I said anyone, I really meant anyone. Ahaha you get my point, ANYONE. You could be a doctor, you could be an engineer, you could be a singer, you could a farmer, as long as you want. But remember, in after life, you could be only winner or loser…..

 

Dan katakanlah : “Bekerjalah kamu, maka Allah dan RasulNya serta orang-orang mukmin akan melihat pekerjaanmu itu, dan kamu akan dikembalikan kepada (Allah) Yang Mengetahui akan yang ghaib dan yang nyata, lalu diberitakanNya kepada kamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan”

at-Tawbah /9: 105

So, actually we could be anyone. It doesn’t matter who you are in this dunya, what matters is who you are in akhirat. People always said, doctor is the most honourable job as doctors help to save people life. Then, people also always said, teacher is the best job, as they teach someone to be someone we called human.

Allah is really fair. He loves us, no matter who we are as long as we did our job with full of sincerity for Him.

We could be a doctor, but if we do our job not for Him, our niat is only to get the fame, to get respect from others, nauzubillahuminzalik, we are only loser in akhirat. I’m sorry if I made a wrong assumption. Only Allah could judge us. Wallhualam.

But, if someone, his job only to pick trash in town, but he did his job with full of sincerity, to help others, for the sake of Allah, insyaAllah his fate in akhirat is good. People may look down on him in dunya, but only Allah knows who is him in akhirat.

So again, you could be a doctor, an engineer, an artist in this dunya, but in akhirat you could only be a loser and winner.

So, who are you? Choose now!

May His barakah with us no matter what job we did Smile insyaAllah!

Assalamualaikum!

3 comments:

  1. nice post anak sedaraa! very well-said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada orang kata..hehe, pekerjaan yg paling mulia adlh pendakwah :) sbb insyaallah bila dia menyampaikan, dia dpt satu. bila org yg dsampaikan mmbuat kebaikan, dia pun akn dpt portion dia and kalau org yg dsampaikan menyampaikan dan org yg dismpaikan tu pun buat kebaikan, dia pun akn dpt portion dia. it's like a chain :) and sunnah Rasulullah yg paling besar adlh dakwah. hihi but that doesnt mean we have to be 'The' pendakwah kan? ;) we can be much more than that. we are doctors! (to be) and insyaallah, also a pendakwah :) so you see, if we be whoever we want to be and at the same time kita amalkn sunnah Rasulullah yg paling besar, we get Double! or maybe Triple! haha, wallahualam. just a little bit of a sharing :) (baik buat post terus.hohoho)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Graduation tickers