About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A date to Remember -8 Feb-

Ting Tong :) time to update my blog!

Assalamualaikum..

WHERE TO START? WHERE TO GO? ohhh i know. i should
start here!

Hari ni, sedar tak sedar, dah 08.02.2011. It has been a year since I registered myself at INTEC as one of the students for Russian Programme. And now, I'm officially VSMU student. Laju blink blink kan masa berlalu? Somehow I just don't believe that I'm already here. That's human, sometimes we went through time without realizing it. Yeaa? Hehe, so, using my own medium, I hereby, sincerely wish Happy Anniversary to all my Russian ProgrammeMates Friends! Aha, it's been nice to know, be friend, play, work, laugh, eat, sleep together with all of you. Once a friend, forever a friend. Okay buddies? Goodluck to all of us, wherever we are now.
And also, acknowledgement to all my lecturers in INTEC. should i say, all of you ROCK! (haha, you knew it huh)

TEET. tutup cerita dengan senyuman puas :)
Buka cerita baru dengan senyuman manis :)
(OKAY, sama je)

Semalam, setelah mengumumkan pada 1 dunia bahawa saya telah jatuh tersembam. Inilah antara feedback yg saya dapat.

Orang 1 : Nawal, hati hati!
Orang 2 : Eish, camne boleh jatuh? Jalan elok elok lain kali, hati hati!
Orang 3 : YEKE?? hati hati lahh nawal oi. kau tu dah la kecik!
Orang 4 : HAHAHAHA. padan muka, hati hati wei.
Orang 5 : Kalau awak jatuh lagi lainkali, saya marah. hati hati please?

AHAHA. begitulah ye lebih kurang. Jadi mana mana feedback pun tak lepas dari perkataan HATI HATI. okay, saya anugerahkan perkataan hati hati sebagai WORD OF THE DAY :D
YAAAAYYYY!


BESAR tak? Baiklah, hari ini saya berhati hati.
Hasilnya........JENG JENG JENG *sound effect*















aha, saya keluar pada pukul 7 pagi dan sampai ke kelas pada 8 pagi! Tepat dan punctual tak saya? HAHA, by the way, terima kasih sekalung budi pada yang mengambil berat! Hari ni saya tak jatuh dah, alhamdulillah :)

Today's class is okay and thanks to Miss Martinson for letting us go 2 hours earlier :)

So balik rumah, oh ye, hari ni turn sy memasak. JOM MASAK. Dan hasilnya?

MISTERI.. lihat next entry lah ye :D

Salam semua :)

7 comments:

Daisypath Graduation tickers