About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Am I A Writer?

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Drasvuite :)

HAHA. Okay. Stop laughing. A friend of me said it is not cool to laugh in a blog. Really? I don’t know. Hey! I am Nawal Amalina. Feel free to call me anything. I am 17, and going to be 18 in a few months. Yay! But, I have the mind of 12 year old gediq girl (quoting someone, thank you).

Okay. Lari topic sudahh...

Am I A Writer? Dah terang lagi bersuluh itu adalah tajuk yg poyo. Dan jawapannya :

Oh no no. I cant write. I know how to write, instead I can write in 4 different languages. But, I am not a writer. I am not the person who can type 15000words in a minutes, nor not the person who have the branches of idea when writing. HAHAH. Stop mumbling! FULL STOP.

:::So, this blog would be :::

1. Another medium for me to MENCAPUB. Anyway, Facebook : Nawal Amalina

2. As a documentation of my daily life. Someday, i would publish this when I am a ‘somebody’.

3. To express my feeling in words! I talk so much already.

4. Improve my English (secara tiba2 speaking)

5. N... haha, enough.

So, happy reading J

p/s : credit to Kak Ida for this nice blog :D PINK IS SO MY COLOUR!

7 comments:

  1. blom pape dah mencapub..bgus2..
    letak ah link blog awk kat facebook ke mne2...so lg mencapub..sng org nk msok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo.sook.haha. whats no 5? btau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak ida : oh.tunggu dah byk2 entri dulu laa, malas nak famous awal2 ni.

    nik : what boosook?no 5?
    ahaa, nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aweks~i'm declaring: TASNEEM WAS HERE!

    hehe~that's all..thank you..

    wslm~

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAI TASNEEM!
    ahahahak terima kasih kerana sudi berkunjung.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nak declare jugaklah kunjungan beta! haha DHUHA WAS HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Graduation tickers