I am becoming a boring person so this will be a very boring post so yeah whatever, read if you want. Haha.
So I have returned from my short and sweet holiday.
This time I went to 3+1 countries. Why +1? Because I was just transiting but it was 24++ hours transit time so I went out to the city. Hence explains the 3+1.
The 3 are... Budapest, Hungary
Prague, Czech Republic
And the +1 is Manchester, UK.
I'm not going to elaborate much on the details. I just want to write my few 50 cents thought hihi. And I'm gonna put them in points and for the record, they are not chronological according to time. Random and messy points.
1. Back to Narnia. Okay, actually back to Russia after a week of holiday. I really hate going back to Russia. Me and Russia, we have this kind of love-hate relationship. But as I reflect back on my life, I should have been grateful. I have a proper education with partial scholarship and I get the chance to see the world unless some other people. So well, Russia, let's have this professional relationship for 1 and a half year more. Okie dokie?
2. When the flight arrived at the Domededovo Airport in Moscow, the steward said this "If anyone is travelling back home, welcome back home!" (Ok I was too sleepy to remember the exact words and forgive me for the grammar error). But his words really made me feel homesick. I want to go back home too!!
3. Oh I have a great luck with the hostels this time. So anyone travelling to the same spots, you can reserve these places :
Goszdu Apartment, Budapest
Rutheinsteiner Hostel, Vienna
Wandering BB Praha, Prague
4. I didn't buy a lot of souvenirs like I always do. Kinda regret it. But what to do. Haha. Sorry everybody.
5. I really love buying gifts for others. It becomes a habit. I think this has something to do with my name. Nawal means gift.
6. Now that I think of it, I want to name all my kids 'Nawal'. Haha okay Im mad
7. I think buying ipad was one of my wisest decision. I only charged her(yeah my ipad is a she) about 2 times during my 7 travel days. Um I havent named my ipad. Ughh too sleepy cant think of any cute name right now.
8. Oh I took Orange Ways bus from Budapest to Vienna. The bus was late for about 40 minutes. But they hired a very cheerful and talkative so-called stewardess, so all the passengers were entertained by her and kinda forget and forgive about the late bus. Haha nice move Orange Ways.
9. For the journey to Prague, I took Student Agency bus. Thumbs up. Best bus ever. Very recommended. They served you with drinks. You get the earphone to watch the movie on the screen located in front of you and the service was awesome. Thanks to our handsome steward Daniel haha. And oh they got wifi too!
10. The currency of Hungary was really confusing! I have a hard time converting the money, thus explained why I just bought 7 fridge magnets from Budapest!
11. I really love Primark. Yeah I'm a cheapskate like that.
12. One thing I learned during my holiday, it is not the place you go that matters, it is who you travelled with that matters. Huhu I really want to travel with family and him.
13. I don't know why, I have this compulsive feeling to get married during my holiday. Haha. I have gone mad.
14. Oh I only ate at halal restaurant this time! Szeraj or Seeraj in Budapest, Halal Pizza and Kebab in Vienna (metro Westbanhof then take the tram and get down on the third stop) and Pakistani restaurant in Prague (near to the Islamic centre in Prague). And Jazeera in Manchester. Yummmmm
15. Oh and this time, I have travelled with the travelmates who love to try new drinks at every local supermarket. So I tried a lot of new drinks (mostly coffee and milk of different flavour). My personal favorites are caramel macchiato latte (bought at Spar) and Manner wafer milk (I just took a sip from Yan but I think I love this one! It is like you're drinking a wafer haha.
16. I don't know what to write anymoarrr. So I just ROAAAARRR.
17. Congrats Nik ❤️ you're the best, remember that.
18. I love Cath Kidston no matter what.
19. Um my personal favourite place for each city :
Budapest - Castle Hill District
Vienna - Belvedere Castle
Prague - Charles Bridge
20. I really really really love funicular ride!!!!
21. Hungarian paprika looks like cili kering to me.
22. There is no kangaroo in Austria. Okay lame to the power of lame error.
23. You can actually drink the tap water in Austria. 100% fresh from Alps. But I still bought the mineral water -________-
24. Prague is also called as city of love. And Prague is sooooo beautiful! They really preserved the old classy architecture.
25. Vienna closes at 6pm. Sleepy city at night. Gloomy during the day. Maybe due to the cloudy weather.
26. Budapest is actually Buda city connected to Pest city with the bridges. Buda and Pest are separated by river. And you can actually differentiate both city. One is more modern while another one preserve the old version of the city.
27. I use this poyo hashtag for my holiday pictures in instagram #nawalgoingplaces muehehehehehe
28. I am officially a frequent flyer of easyjet. Haha. Low-cost fare airline. Last year, I had a bad luck because I need to urgently unpack my luggage because only one hand luggage was allowed on cabin. But this year.... Wehuuuuu I received the complementary gift from easyjet to check in all my luggage for FREE! Suddenly I'm in love with easyjet. Kehkeh. You know, it all depends on you rezeki. Thank you Allah.
29. Above all, alhamdulillah ya Allah for this opportunity. I won't stop travelling and exploring the world inshaAllah. So where's next? Till then!