About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TRY!

Assalamualaikum wbt

Hello dear readers..

Yeah, this 3rd year n stuff had made me a really busy person. But, I will always have time for nap..and often, a mere nap turns to oversleep. Plus, blogging is no more a routine for me. I will write only when I feel like writing, like right now. So, why do you feel like writing Nawal?

Exam’s timetable is OUT!

(kiasu gila)

Today, Syeeda n me had a conversation on our way back from the hospital, we talked about how will we go through this examination phase. It’s like 5 PAPERSSSSS (haha senior would punch me for this, they maybe already adapted to 5 papers)

But…..

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try
Gotta get up and try try try
You gotta get up and try try try

So get up and try!

Try try try and leave the rest to Him. The right concept of tawakkal.

Goodluck to all Volgogradians! We’ll do well, inshaAllah :)

Till then, salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Graduation tickers