About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Learn To Let Go

Assalamualaikum dear readers and friends.

Today I got physical training class. Haha, yes, in my medical school, physical training is compulsory for 1st and 2nd year students. Sometimes I feel really lazy but sometimes it was fun to play with my groupmates rather than stuck in the long-hours classes!

So, today, I played badminton!

I’m not a good athlete but I do enjoyed the game. I was trying hard to catch the shuttle cock even it was obvious that the shuttle cock already flew out of the court.

Then I learnt something.

LEARN TO LET GO.

balloon

do you ever feel like “its so hard letting go?”

even when the situation was already in a mess, you don’t what to do, and it was the worst case scenario ever! But, deep in your heart, letting go is the last option.

back then in MRSM PC, my senior had a backache. The serious one. Her condition made it difficult for her to continue the routine of the boarding school. She needs to do the prep session in the room, couldn’t go to surau and even her friend need to take the food from the Dewan Selera for her.

So, she had only 2 choices. Stay OR leave.

It was really hard to make the decision. SPM was just around the corner, will she adapt in new school?

After istikharah, Allah had shown her the way. She found a piece of paper, saying..

“when you let go of something, something better comes along”

she made her decision. She leaved our school. I never heard of her again but I’m sure, she already found the hikmah Smile

So, what’s the relation with badminton?

Sometimes, when thing are out of control, we just need to let go.

I said earlier,

“I was trying hard to catch the shuttle cock even it was obvious that the shuttle cock already flew out of the court.”

quoted, Nawal Amalina

As analogy, if the shuttle cock already flew out of the court, don’t run for it. For you might made mistake. Just let go. You got your point and new round start! And this time, don’t lose your shuttle cock again.

But but but but but… it is not wrong of making the effort. Who knows, you might catch it!

Because road will always be the road not taken.

p/s : Allah knows the best for us.

Assalamualaikum!

2 comments:

Daisypath Graduation tickers