About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hidden Rock

 

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Dear readers, did you ever see hidden rock? Nahh, it’s hidden anyway. How can we see it?

Let me share something before the mysterious hidden rock will be revealed..

As Napoleon Bonaparte said once. He was a great man of war, not a really devine person, but yet, he achieved ( or at least i think he did ) his goals by himself.
Pardon me if I interpret this quotation wrongly, but for me, as long as it suits a situation, then it can be used. To achieve something, we have to do it ourselves. Cheating, a thing that can lead to more sins and problems later on. You may not see it yet as you cheat, but later, I can assure that at one point of your life, you will think that you wish you never cheated before. Cheating is universal. You can cheat in life, love, well basically, anything as long as there is a truth somewhere.
As a human, I am not perfect. I used to cheat. Not frequently, but I did that. But, alhamdulillah, Allah has mercy for me. He gave me the most wonderful lesson. I was caught for cheating. I heard that people say, if you don’t cheat in this world, you can’t live. I assumed those person who said that already giving up in their life. Do you the meaning of syahid? Person who lose, but with dignity. In this world, you can be only 2 persons, either winner or loser. Now, I would prefer to fail with honor, than to win by cheating. It’s either you win as mujahid or you lose as syahid. InsyaAllah.
What good does it comes if you win unfairly? A simple situation, like in a marathon race. You clearly know that Mr X can beat you in a fair race. Therefore you take a shortcut to win over him. And yeah, you won. You know what I would call that? A cheap win. Where’s that feeling you SHOULD felt when winning. Like the anxiety, the merry feeling and satisfaction of winning with your own hard work. Isn’t?
Go play a game, and use cheat. A game that should be at least 15 hours of play time could be finished in 1 hour. Sometimes, its not the result that matters, but its your hard work.
A person who cheats doesn’t only cheat other people, but that person is cheating himself and god. Nice combo.
Go eat a cake that someone else made. If it taste like crap, you’ll get upset. Eat a cake that you made by yourself, and if it taste like crap, you’ll still think its a job well done. *smiling*

So, dear readers, what is actually hidden rock?

Simply saying, hidden rock symbolized the cheating.

If it's a fair fight, it doesn’t matter if I get bloody nose.
But if the bloody nose is from someone with hidden rocks in its fist, then it's not fair.
So this time, fight me with your fist. Please do me this favor.

To be honest, to be fair. Allah loves people who honest and fair. When Allah loves us, insyaAllah everything will be as easy as wind flow in the air Open-mouthed smile (it rhymes ^^)

Keep your heart pink and healthy! Assalamualaikum.

p/s : thankyou Open-mouthed smile

2 comments:

  1. you left something! tp xpe.hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i caught cheating in ...blablablabla"...they found my stones

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Graduation tickers