About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Turkey Through The Ages : Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. The beginning.

Assalamualaikum Smile

Long time no see. Long time no write. Hehe I miss you blog! So, exam was over, alhamdulillah. And next was winter holiday! *excited* this is my first time ever to experience the winter holiday. So for months, I’ve been thinking where should I go. At first, I was planning to go to Spain. But then, I change my decision. Based on the clue He gave me, I decided to go to Turkey Smile

To be honest…… Turkey wasn’t even in my wishlist. Ahaha. I don’t even know what’s so special about Turkey. Is it beautiful? Is it favourite holiday spot that I must go before I die? When I heard my other friends are going to European countries, I was really confused with my own decision. I’ve been spending 1k just for the tickets, and still I’m confused. I did research about Turkey. Then I found out that Istanbul is actually Constantinople. Haha silly me! I was like, seriously? Then I slowly became excited!

So the day come, 25 Jan 12 Smile here we go! bismillah…

Turkish-airlines

Alhamdulillah. Safely arrived at Attaturk International Airport around 10pm. After a bit sesat2 finally we found our hostel. Cheers hostel. We stayed there throughout our trip. It was a nice place to stay eventhough every night we could here the party yang sangat bingit and sakit telinga. At least we got free breakfast everyday!

SAM_7188

 

SAM_7192

to be continued……….

2 comments:

Daisypath Graduation tickers