About Me

My photo
Volgograd, Russia
I'm a 12 year old trapped in an 19 year old physique and I love pink :) Our heart is pink, and pink is a lovely colour. So, let's stick to the "fitrah" and let's make our heart a lovely heart too :D InsyaAllah.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I miss Her :'(


Assalamualaikum.

Her? Who is she? What is her name?

Answer :

Who is she? - She is my bestfriend. My sister. My soul sister
:) and not to forgetted, she used to be my BOSS. :D

Her name? SHHHHHH. it is a top secret.

I didn't know why. Today I'm missing her sooo much. Everyday I miss her. But today, I miss her super strong, AHAHA :D

Where are you? where are you? Hmm.. where are you?

She is far, far away~ BUT.. she is near. (far but near?) where is she Nawal? HERE! In my heart :)

Dear you know who you are...
We are far far away from each other. but yet, all our memories still dan
cing gracefully in my mind. I hope you are fine. Because I am also fine here. We must be fine until this April, okay? Thanks for everything dear. Pinky love for you :D

O Allah, blessed our friendship. Amin.



Wassalam :)

1 comment:

Daisypath Graduation tickers